Everything In Its Place
SkyDesk Contact Management seamlessly integrates with your all popular office applications to give you a complete view of such vital details as account history, key contacts, customer communications, and internal account discussions. Not only will you be more organized, you’ll increase the value of every customer contact—and improve the customer experience—with access to information that’s always comprehensive, current and correct.
Whereas in B2B scenario, the end client (customer) is a business body involving many individuals or contacts, common to the business that can be aptly represented by an account. A large concern may have other sub-divisions and personnel working in each of them. These sub-divisions can be represented by accounts that are children to the parent account, representing the larger concern.
This way management of relationships with contacts is in synchronization with their specific roles in the sub-divisions of the concerned business organization.
Contact Manager - Follow up Contacts
Now you can easily manage all your contact channels and customer touch points—so each interaction is highly coordinated and contextual. No more crossed signals or missed opportunities.
What is account management?
In simple words, account management is the process of managing the communications and transactions with businesses having many contacts and divisions. This makes it possible to cater to the needs of specific divisions inside a business. By categorizing contacts to accounts by their sub-divisions and functions, communication is directed to the proper personnel in charge. This saves time that may be lost in approaching the wrong contacts and wasting effort in improper directions. The success of a B2B sales operation relies heavily on account management.
What Can You Do With SkyDesk Contact Manager?
- Track all contacts and related opportunities, activities, and other details from a centralized, shared database
- Identify where each contact fits within their company—enabling better messaging and sales coordination
- Import contacts from third-party business applications using Import Wizard, Web Forms and/or SkyDesk CRM API
- Establish contact assignment rules to automatically assign contacts to the appropriate salespeople
- Customize your contact management system using intuitive drag and drop customization wizards
- Integrate POP-enabled email (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! etc.) with contacts using the SkyDesk Mail Add-on for CRM